Monday, December 3, 2012

  

 

4 Star Review by Andrea Heltsley   

Maybe Too Good to Be True


This book was a wonderfully written romantic mystery. I loved the plot in this story. It kept me hooked from the very first page. The intrigue starts at the beginning and doesn't let up until the very end. At first I thought this book was going to be predictable, but I'm glad I was wrong.

The characters were interesting and completely misunderstood. Pierce was nothing like he seemed to Gabbi. He isn't just some playboy skating through life. He wants love and a family. Gabbi isn't just some gold digger into stealing a piece of the Hasting's fortune.

Pierce is hot! I wouldn't mind his attention:) Any man that hot and soft at heart underneath that pretty boy exterior is a win in my book. Alex just gave me the creeps. I hated Meredith from the very beginning. It's only towards the end that I let my grudge against her go.

This story is not only about mystery, but also about personal growth and life lessons. I think this is a must read for any romance fans out there. I give this book four glittery stars for being cool as heck!



No comments: